Все о фотобанках и микростоках, купить и продать фото, работа для фотографа и иллюстратора

Правила нашего форума>

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.07.2019, 13:39   #11
Новичок

Оставлено благодарностей: 33
Получено благодарностей: 32
По умолчанию Re: Photodune

Подскажите как заполнить налоговую форму, в случае - I will not or am unable to provide a Tax ID Number? Где галочки ставить?

- I am the individual that is the beneficial owner (or am authorized to sign for the individual that is the beneficial owner) of all the income to which this form relates or am using this form to document myself for chapter 4 purposes,

-The person named on line 1 of this form is not a U.S. person,

-The income to which this form relates is:

not effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States,
effectively connected but is not subject to tax under an applicable income tax treaty, or
the partner’s share of a partnership's effectively connected income,

-The person named on line 1 of this form is a resident of the treaty country listed on line 9 of the form (if any) within the meaning of the income tax treaty between the United States and that country, and

-For broker transactions or barter exchanges, the beneficial owner is an exempt foreign person as defined in the instructions.
off_screen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
За это сообщение сказал спасибо:
AldenTupe (11.08.2019)